Requires Unity 4.3.0 or higher.
Marmoset Skyshop is a comprehensive suite of shaders & tools for HDR image-based lighting in Unity. Illuminate your scenes with natural light!
*Works in both Unity 4 & Unity 5, Free & Pro
Skyshop's editor tools control importing, converting, and managing panoramic images into HDR cubemaps. A full custom library of shaders is included for fast high-quality rendering from console to mobile.
NEW THIS VERSION
· Full Unity 5 compatibility
· Support for WebGL & iOS Metal
· Works with Enlighten global illumination
· Support for all rendering paths (Forward, Deferred, Deferred Legacy)
· SpeedTree shaders
· Compatibility with Shader Forge in Unity 5
· Optional Livenda SSR mode for all shaders
· Faster, mobile-friendly Matte shaders
> Full Release History
> Interactive Demo
> Video Tutorials
> Quick Ref
· Panorama convolution tools
· Mipmapped specular reflection tools
· Sky Triggers for local skies
· ProbRender-to-cubemap tools
· High Dynamic Range (HDR) art pipeline
· RGBM encoded textures (low-memory HDR)
· Radiance HDR & PFM file importers
· Lightmapping integration (bake with HDR skies!)
· iOS & Android support
· Diffuse & Specular image-based lighting
· Gloss maps & per-pixel ctrl of blurry reflection
· Color specular maps
· sRGB rendering
· Deferred & Forward shader paths
· Full shader source included!
SORT BY RELEVANCE / POPULARITY / NAME / PRICE / RATING / RELEASE DATE
2 years ago
You know how when you work out and you never see results? You're doing crunches and you've tried that Bruce Lee electric shock belt but that stuff never works. All of a sudden you get into steroids and you start to look like one of the dudes from 300. Well, this is what it's like when your models are using Skyshop's shaders. The support is pretty awesome too.
Great great shader for fairly sterile and controlled environments, like turn tables or more static environments.. but not quite ready for more complex and dynamic game environments. The good news is that development is super active and they are releasing updates incredibly fast with fixes and new features so it won't be long before we have this in our games. regardless of the above it looks phenomenal, which is what you would expect with the Marmoset brand on it.
1 year ago
These shaders are just plain beautiful. And easy to use. And fast.Highly recommended.